I have updated to version 2.0.0 my React Switch button control component. This is a Switch control built with and for React. In this new version, I’ve rewritten the component model with some alignment for ES6. Also, I’ve added the disabled feature. You can see a Demo example here.
- WP Bones: a plugin framework for Laravel lovers
- WordPress: useful shortcode for your Custom Post Type
- Styled Components attributes
- WordPress Theme API with Guzzle
- dangerouslySetInnerHTML stateless component
- How to fix the click on nested anchor in Nightwatch JS