If you would like to avoid to set the background image of the main view controller through Interface Builder, you can use a different way and delete the UIImageview object from Interface Builder: You may use viewDidLoad as well but viewWillAppear avoid some flickering. With Xcode 3.2.5 is not possible to use the pattern yet.
- WordPress Theme API with Guzzle
- WP Bones: a plugin framework for Laravel lovers
- MySQL: random select in a pagination context
- Laravel Artisan Supervisor Command
- WordPress: useful shortcode for your Custom Post Type
- How to customize the Wordpress featured image Meta Box